We at Lucerne may use your personal data—which may include your name, e-mail, contact details, and IP address—to provide you with services and information, and to ensure that our services meet your expectations and our obligations. This information may be collected through shop.lucerneluxe.com (“our website”) with your knowledge and permission, or involuntarily, as with IP addresses, cookies and web beacons. We may also use the information that you provide for purposes as communication, establishing your identity, or marketing analysis.
We endeavor to keep your data safe and to be responsible when collecting the data. We respect the confidentiality of the personal data you have provided, and do not share, sell or release any personal data collected. Any information we collect is used for own purposes as described in this policy.
Your data may be shared with our trusted third party providers for purposes as mentioned above. Third party service providers include those who provide operational services such as telecommunication, information technology, printing, postal service, marketing promotions, and relevant government regulators to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority. The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information for the service for which they are hired.
We may, however, disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent in situations such as: when disclosure is necessary for any investigation or disclosure is necessary in the public interest.
At any time, you may request a copy of your personal data or request that your personal data be updated, amended, or deleted by contacting us by post or e-mail. You may also contact us to request that we no longer use your details or that we no longer contact you for marketing purposes You may also have other rights under local law.
Our website uses HTTP cookies (“Cookies”) to improve your online experience. By using and accessing the service provided by our website, we place a number of cookies file in your web browser to be used for purposes as service functionality, analytics, and advertising.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to report usage of statistics, deliver advertisements, or other such purposes as previously-mentioned above. Technical cookies are necessary for our website to work properly, thus they cannot be deactivated.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- 1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- 1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Copyright notice
- 2.1 Copyright (c) 2018.
- 2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. License to use website
- 3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
- (e) use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 3.2 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- 3.3 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- 3.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
- 3.5 Notwithstanding Section 3.4, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- 3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
- 4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing ;
- (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- 4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Registration and subscriptions
- 5.1 To be eligible for a subscription to our website under this Section 5, you must be resident or situated in the Philippines
- 5.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- 5.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- 5.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- 5.5 You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
6. Limited warranties
- 6.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 6.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- 6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
7. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 7.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 7.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 8 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 8.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- 7.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 7.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 7.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 7.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 7.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 7.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
8. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- 8.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
- 8.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- 9.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 9.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- 9.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- 10.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 10.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 11.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 11.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
12. Third party rights
- 12.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 12.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
13. Entire agreement
- 13.1 These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
14. Law and jurisdiction
- 14.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Philippine law.
- 14.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.
- 15.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
16. Our details
- 16.1 This website is owned and operated by the Lucerne Group.
- 16.2 We are registered in The Philippines and our registered office is at Unit 231, Main Wing Shangri-La Plaza. EDSA Corner Shaw Blvd, Ortigas Center. Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines.
- 16.3 Our principal place of business is at Unit 231, Main Wing Shangri-La Plaza. EDSA Corner Shaw Blvd, Ortigas Center. Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines.
- 16.4 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to Unit 231, Main Wing Shangri-La Plaza. EDSA Corner Shaw Blvd, Ortigas Center. Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines.;
- (b) using our website contact form; or
- (c) by email, using email@example.com